Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I am sitting (more sprawling) on Bryan Gumpy's couch, listening to Augie discuss the world at large and asking Bryan if he is trying to bake noodles.  He's not, he's actually baking those Pillsbury Grands biscuits--the ones that we bought when we went to the grocery store right after we met and are now 3 months expired--I won't be partaking. So yeah, Bryan's making us dinner, which I am super excited about.  Yay! it's done. that was super fast. 

Pesto Tortellini and Cheese Tortellini and Pesto?

Superb.

And the moldy biscuits smell so good that I might be hitting some of that action, too.

Today at work we got an email from home office saying we get to send:

50% off stuff

things ending in  $.97

Gals Swim
 
and other random things...

back to Kearney, Nebraska to the Buckle online store. This makes me very happy, because i get to send these things out.


--things these guys wear



--belts like these

fred_flare_nautical_chain_necklaces_2.jpg


--necklaces like these



And other random, not really nice looking things. I was very excited indeed.



Bryan wanted me to add that I did indeed eat 1 and 1/2 of those aforementioned moldy biscuits, and that they weren't half bad.


He's taking Augie home, getting a milkshake or a sunday or something, and then we're going to watch a movie.  He told me to pick, I think I choose once.


Once was actually the first movie we ever watched together.  I sat on the opposite couch, and I think Bryan was a little disappointed.  Maybe I'll let him sit next to me this time. ;)



No comments: