Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hello

I just finished painting the edges of 100 7" x 5" pieces of pretty-black-and-white-vintage-swirley paper, the first step to creating my wedding invitations. I managed to get 4 invitations out of 1 12" x 12" piece of cardstock. I only wasted a tiny little square from the middle. I'm waiting till Jo-Anne's has another amazing paper sale before I pick the rest of the paper I need up, cause otherwise it's a little spendy. (oh, and for Bryan to give me his half of the freaking guest list so I can figure out how many I'm going to need to make.)
In other news, I ordered the lace for my wedding dress today. It is absolutly beautiful, and well worth the $69.99 plus tax and shipping for each yard. Ha. Nope, sorry Jo-anne's, I had a 50% off coupon for one item from October 10 - 13. Guess what today is? The 10th. Guess what I used the coupon for? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't for the tube of green face paint I picked up for my Halloween costume.
After I ordered my lace I wandered over to Paul and Lauries, where lauri (Lori? Shoot. I don't know how she spells her name.) insisted on making me a chicken artichoke sandwich with cream cheese. Oh goodness, it was amazing. We then sat around (mongst their herds of ever-affectionate dogs and cats) and discussed hippies, ray bradburry, and getting a matching golden lab to complement mau over popcorn.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Moriah said...

Sounds like an interesting sandwich!
:o

Moriah said...

Hey Rachel! I have something so cute on my blog. I hope you like it. O and Faith has a blog to.